LANSING - There's yet a new package of bills from Michigan's Democratic House members that would increase unemployment benefits and extend those benefits by 13 weeks when the state's unemployment rate reaches 5 percent. ..
This, the second in a series of articles about the fair enforcement of Michigan's Prevailing Wage law, discusses some of the coverage issues that have changed. ..
Sheet metal worker Dave Reginek calls his second job at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena "a really cool gig." ..
GRAND RAPIDS - A former foundry is the site of the new Icon on Bond project, a nine-story, $55 million condominium development that's just coming out of the ground. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?