LANSING - There's yet a new package of bills from Michigan's Democratic House members that would increase unemployment benefits and extend those benefits by 13 weeks when the state's unemployment rate reaches 5 percent. ..
This, the second in a series of articles about the fair enforcement of Michigan's Prevailing Wage law, discusses some of the coverage issues that have changed. ..
Sheet metal worker Dave Reginek calls his second job at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena "a really cool gig." ..
GRAND RAPIDS - A former foundry is the site of the new Icon on Bond project, a nine-story, $55 million condominium development that's just coming out of the ground. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center