LANSING - No one ever accused the anti-union Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of being impatient, or unwilling to pay hefty legal bills, when it comes to the effort to rescind Michigan's Prevailing Wage Act. ..
With a few nip and tuck points where needed, new mortar, as well as a vigorous cleaning, a facelift on the exterior brick of one of Detroit's oldest homes - the Beaubien House - will soon have it looking as good as it did when it was constructed in 1851. ..
You work hard, you do some nice work, then you bury what you've done. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved