LANSING - The lame-duck legislative session - the period after the Nov. 5 general election and before the swearing-in of new lawmakers on Jan. 1 - came in like a whimper through last week. But whether it will go out with a bang remains to be seen. ..
The largest capital improvement project ever on the campus of Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak is currently one of the largest construction projects in Michigan. ..
Three building trades labor leaders have been appointed to Governor-elect Jennifer Granholm's transition team. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - The United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners have rejoined the organized labor community - sort of. ..
MARQUETTE - Just like pioneers of the old West, Pioneer Surgical Technology has had to become innovative and reliant on its community in order to survive and grow. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center