LANSING - With the state government's chronic lack of money and legislators' inability to pass a balanced budget, we shouldn't be surprised that Michigan's roads - and construction workers' employment opportunities - are going to suffer their share. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
KALAMAZOO - Nationwide, there are 115 ethanol plants in operation, and another 80 are under construction. ..
ANN ARBOR - With the University of Michigan having completed a disappointing 8-4 regular season on Nov. 17 with a loss on their home turf to Ohio State, attention now turns to Michigan Stadium itself, where a three-year, $226 million renovation project is coming off the sidelines. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - It took an AFL-CIO lawsuit, congressional intervention and an appellate court ruling, but the Bush government's Occupational Safety and Health Administration issued its final rule requiring employers to buy personal protective equipment - such as hard hats and protective garments - for workers, on Nov. 15. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction