Across America, voters said “Yes” to Barack Obama ‘s vision to move our nation forward by investing in America and re-building our country from the middle out. ..
LANSING – As we went to press on Dec. 4, there was no right-to-work law in Michigan. But by the time you read this, there could be. ..
If and when a right-to-work law is adopted in Michigan, it will be the result of classic backroom politics, with only Republican lawmakers in the room. ..
FLINT – The timing proved just right for coordinated moves by the Michigan School for the Deaf and Powers Catholic High School, resulting in the renovation of an iconic school building, construction of new or renovated educational space for both schools, and a revitalized 67-acre educational campus. ..
LANSING – Republican state Attorney General Bill Schuette is taking the case against project labor agreements to a higher court – again. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction