We still didn't know at press time who the next president will be, but it's not difficult to speculate what our nation's capital will be like given the evenly divided Congress. ..
The new training facility underwritten by IBEW Local 58 and National Electrical Contractors Association-Southeastern Michigan is open for business. ..
The Michigan Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Institute (MLTAI) has completed a two-year expansion and renovation of its Wayne training facility to meet the growing manpower needs of the construction industry. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?