B.J. Cardwell has been a union organizer in Michigan. And over the past year, he has been a union organizer in southern-tier states like Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee Arkansas and Alabama. ..
Quick quiz - what state is home to thousands of workers who not only wouldn't join a union - but have never even heard of a union? ..
Suddenly, there's a lot more room to work on the playing field at Ford Field, the future home of the Detroit Lions. ..
Kmart Corp.'s suppliers and lenders haven't given up on the bankrupt retailing giant, and Michigan's building trades workers are being asked to help, too. ..
The building trades and general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger are giving Compuware what they want: a headquarters-in-a-hurry. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction