Voting in this year's Democratic presidential primary probably won't be as easy as you may think. ..
MARQUETTE - A landmark? Definitely. An important historic structure? Possibly. An eyesore? Some people thought so, including five members of the City Commission. ..
FLINT - Construction of the new GM Flint Engine South Plant has a remarkable safety record of no lost time over 490,000 hours worked and only two recorded minor injuries through December 1999. ..
ANN ARBOR - Frank Lloyd Wright once said that "a physician can bury his mistakes. All an architect can do is plant vines." ..
Young people who might be receptive to wearing steel-toed boots and a hard hat to work converged on Macomb Community College Feb. 8 to learn a little about what building trades workers do for a living. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center