All aboard the Kerry bandwagon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Union membership declined again in 2003, dropping to 12.9 percent of the nation’s workforce, compared to 13.3 percent in 2002. The federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported the numbers last month. ..
The huge dust cloud from the imploded J.L. Hudson’s building on Woodward Avenue in 1998 has been long been settled. ..
It looks like a lighthouse. It was modeled after a lighthouse. But the U.S. Coast Guard prefers that we don’t call it a lighthouse. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved