All aboard the Kerry bandwagon. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Union membership declined again in 2003, dropping to 12.9 percent of the nation’s workforce, compared to 13.3 percent in 2002. The federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported the numbers last month. ..
The huge dust cloud from the imploded J.L. Hudson’s building on Woodward Avenue in 1998 has been long been settled. ..
It looks like a lighthouse. It was modeled after a lighthouse. But the U.S. Coast Guard prefers that we don’t call it a lighthouse. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?