WASHINGTON, D.C. - President Obama’s FY 2017 budget proposal contains a proposed increase in Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) premiums, costing multiemployer pension funds like those in the building trades millions of dollars – a hike amounting to five times what they’re currently paying every year. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?