The AFL-CIO - the glue that holds the labor movement together - may start to come apart at the seams in 2005. ..
ANN ARBOR - A number of buildings on the University of Michigan's North Campus will be chillin' this summer with a unique new district cooling system. ..
ANN ARBOR -The American Institute of Architects this month bestowed its annual AIA "Honor Award" on the Hill Auditorium renovation project - to recognize the University of Michigan venue with "the profession's highest recognition of works that exemplify excellence in architecture, interior architecture, and urban design." ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?