The AFL-CIO - the glue that holds the labor movement together - may start to come apart at the seams in 2005. ..
ANN ARBOR - A number of buildings on the University of Michigan's North Campus will be chillin' this summer with a unique new district cooling system. ..
ANN ARBOR -The American Institute of Architects this month bestowed its annual AIA "Honor Award" on the Hill Auditorium renovation project - to recognize the University of Michigan venue with "the profession's highest recognition of works that exemplify excellence in architecture, interior architecture, and urban design." ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin