The AFL-CIO - the glue that holds the labor movement together - may start to come apart at the seams in 2005. ..
ANN ARBOR - A number of buildings on the University of Michigan's North Campus will be chillin' this summer with a unique new district cooling system. ..
ANN ARBOR -The American Institute of Architects this month bestowed its annual AIA "Honor Award" on the Hill Auditorium renovation project - to recognize the University of Michigan venue with "the profession's highest recognition of works that exemplify excellence in architecture, interior architecture, and urban design." ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center