GRAND RAPIDS - Things are looking up at Gerald R. Ford International Airport, where reinforced concrete columns poking up from frozen ground marks the first stage of construction of a massive new parking deck and terminal improvements. ..
The nation's labor movement received a glimmer of good news on Jan. 25, as the Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that union membership experienced a rare increase in membership in 2007. ..
By Mark Breslin
(Fourth in a series) ..
(From the Michigan AFL-CIO) ..
GRAND RAPIDS - Regular workers finally have a voice on the airwaves in West Michigan. ..
The latest economic indicators say that the slump in the U.S. housing market has not spread to the nonresidential construction sector. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages