BAC LOCAL 2 member John Hejnosz does some fine work tuck-pointing brick at the Durant-Dort Carriage Co. preservation project in Flint.
FLINT – General Motors is giving its birthplace a bit of a modern makeover. ..
All of the structural steel is up – the last of about 10,000 tons – creating the framework for the massive new GM Flint Assembly Paint Shop. ..
FLINT – General Motors’ next generation of paint shop technology is taking shape at its Flint Assembly plant on Van Slyke Rd. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved