BAC LOCAL 2 member John Hejnosz does some fine work tuck-pointing brick at the Durant-Dort Carriage Co. preservation project in Flint.
FLINT – General Motors is giving its birthplace a bit of a modern makeover. ..
All of the structural steel is up – the last of about 10,000 tons – creating the framework for the massive new GM Flint Assembly Paint Shop. ..
FLINT – General Motors’ next generation of paint shop technology is taking shape at its Flint Assembly plant on Van Slyke Rd. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?