BAC LOCAL 2 member John Hejnosz does some fine work tuck-pointing brick at the Durant-Dort Carriage Co. preservation project in Flint.
FLINT – General Motors is giving its birthplace a bit of a modern makeover. ..
All of the structural steel is up – the last of about 10,000 tons – creating the framework for the massive new GM Flint Assembly Paint Shop. ..
FLINT – General Motors’ next generation of paint shop technology is taking shape at its Flint Assembly plant on Van Slyke Rd. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin