BAC LOCAL 2 member John Hejnosz does some fine work tuck-pointing brick at the Durant-Dort Carriage Co. preservation project in Flint.
FLINT – General Motors is giving its birthplace a bit of a modern makeover. ..
All of the structural steel is up – the last of about 10,000 tons – creating the framework for the massive new GM Flint Assembly Paint Shop. ..
FLINT – General Motors’ next generation of paint shop technology is taking shape at its Flint Assembly plant on Van Slyke Rd. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center