DETROIT – Data is so important in corporate America that it’s now getting its own building. ..
ANN ARBOR – Twenty years ago, the week-long United Association Instructor Training Program was loaded up and moved from Purdue University to Washtenaw Community College. ..
BATTLE CREEK – Michigan’s newest casino is open for business – the new $300 million Firekeepers Casino. ..
ANN ARBOR –The city and the University of Michigan’s hospitality and facilities won rave reviews from the nearly 2,000 electricians from across the nation who participated in the National Training Institute (NTI) program, held Aug. 1-7 on the U-M campus. ..
WASHINGTON – It’s a new day at the U.S. Department of Labor, which was criticized during the Bush years as a lapdog for the business community rather than a guard dog for the interests of American workers. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction