DETROIT – Data is so important in corporate America that it’s now getting its own building. ..
ANN ARBOR – Twenty years ago, the week-long United Association Instructor Training Program was loaded up and moved from Purdue University to Washtenaw Community College. ..
BATTLE CREEK – Michigan’s newest casino is open for business – the new $300 million Firekeepers Casino. ..
ANN ARBOR –The city and the University of Michigan’s hospitality and facilities won rave reviews from the nearly 2,000 electricians from across the nation who participated in the National Training Institute (NTI) program, held Aug. 1-7 on the U-M campus. ..
WASHINGTON – It’s a new day at the U.S. Department of Labor, which was criticized during the Bush years as a lapdog for the business community rather than a guard dog for the interests of American workers. ..
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center
- Got milk? At Prairie Farms, it will be 'ultra' cold and long-lasting
- Producing national champs is getting routine for Local 169
- The union advantage elevates safety, too
- News Briefs
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- Governor's race is labor's best chance to have impact again
- Beaumont, trades bring new vitality to former Botsford campus
- We must support candidates who will stand up for working men and women