Location, location, location. ..
LANSING – With remarks that echoed her election themes of inclusiveness, family and fiscal responsibility, Gov. Jennifer Granholm took the oath of office on Jan. 1. ..
Leadership at the Greater Detroit Building Trades Council (GDBTC) will remain unchanged for the next four years, as Patrick Devlin (Secretary-Treasurer) and John Hamilton (President) were re-elected without opposition to new four-year terms. This is the second term for both officers. ..
The wide world of the building trades isn’t all about building roads and bridges and digging ditches and erecting buildings. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Comp time for overtime. Vouchers. More tax cuts for the rich. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center