Location, location, location. ..
LANSING – With remarks that echoed her election themes of inclusiveness, family and fiscal responsibility, Gov. Jennifer Granholm took the oath of office on Jan. 1. ..
Leadership at the Greater Detroit Building Trades Council (GDBTC) will remain unchanged for the next four years, as Patrick Devlin (Secretary-Treasurer) and John Hamilton (President) were re-elected without opposition to new four-year terms. This is the second term for both officers. ..
The wide world of the building trades isn’t all about building roads and bridges and digging ditches and erecting buildings. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) – Comp time for overtime. Vouchers. More tax cuts for the rich. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it