Consumers Energy announced Dec. 17 that it plans to build a major new natural gas-fired power plant in Genesee County. The company estimates it will invest about $750 million in the project. ..
WASHINGTON –The federal government’s brief dive with the “fiscal cliff” settlement hit with a resounding thud with the labor movement – and was just as unpopular with about everyone else. ..
PONTIAC – The delivery of health care has changed just a bit since the first building on the campus of St. Joseph Mercy Oakland was erected in 1927. ..
(By James P. Hoffa, General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters) ..
This is the time of year when we take the occasion to pause and reflect upon the year that was; the year to come; and to resolve to find ways to better ourselves and those around us. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages