LANSING - Construction industry deaths in Michigan took another turn for the worse in 1999, as 31 workers were killed on the job - two more than in 1998 and one of the highest totals since 1985. ..
EAST LANSING - Perhaps the most important reason for construction of the Biomedical and Physical Sciences (BPSC) building on the Michigan State University campus is that it will put scientists from different disciplines under one roof. ..
A single level is barely sufficient to contain the expanding and increasingly hi-tech North American International Auto Show. ..
So this is what the global economy has come to. ..
There are very few silver linings to getting burned out of your home. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it