LANSING - Construction industry deaths in Michigan took another turn for the worse in 1999, as 31 workers were killed on the job - two more than in 1998 and one of the highest totals since 1985. ..
EAST LANSING - Perhaps the most important reason for construction of the Biomedical and Physical Sciences (BPSC) building on the Michigan State University campus is that it will put scientists from different disciplines under one roof. ..
A single level is barely sufficient to contain the expanding and increasingly hi-tech North American International Auto Show. ..
So this is what the global economy has come to. ..
There are very few silver linings to getting burned out of your home. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved