LANSING - Michigan's construction worker fatalities jumped in 2008, but remains at a historically low level compared to previous years. ..
DETROIT - The expansion of Henry Ford Health System's main campus in the city's New Center is moving toward completion, capped off by the addition of two floors atop the West Pavilion. ..
President Barack Obama's $825 billion economic stimulus plan, still a work in progress in Congress, would net Michigan about $1.2 billion in immediate construction work, according to the Congressional Research Service. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades