LANSING - Michigan's construction worker fatalities jumped in 2008, but remains at a historically low level compared to previous years. ..
DETROIT - The expansion of Henry Ford Health System's main campus in the city's New Center is moving toward completion, capped off by the addition of two floors atop the West Pavilion. ..
President Barack Obama's $825 billion economic stimulus plan, still a work in progress in Congress, would net Michigan about $1.2 billion in immediate construction work, according to the Congressional Research Service. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction