LANSING - Michigan's construction worker fatalities jumped in 2008, but remains at a historically low level compared to previous years. ..
DETROIT - The expansion of Henry Ford Health System's main campus in the city's New Center is moving toward completion, capped off by the addition of two floors atop the West Pavilion. ..
President Barack Obama's $825 billion economic stimulus plan, still a work in progress in Congress, would net Michigan about $1.2 billion in immediate construction work, according to the Congressional Research Service. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced