WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. House on Dec. 14 approved legislation to reduce the deficit of the federal government's pension insurer and to pressure companies into fully funding their pension obligations. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
Lesson plans are carried out every day in the nation's school buildings - but the new Alfred Taubman Student Services Center building will actually be part of the curriculum for instructors at Lawrence Technological University in Southfield. ..
By Thomas I. Palley
Special to Press Associates ..
Wal-Mart's latest foray into construction of a new store in Michigan is meeting with a resounding thud in Vienna Twp., north of Flint area. ..
By Andrew Korfhage ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center