WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. House on Dec. 14 approved legislation to reduce the deficit of the federal government's pension insurer and to pressure companies into fully funding their pension obligations. ..
By Mark Gruenberg
PAI Staff Writer ..
Lesson plans are carried out every day in the nation's school buildings - but the new Alfred Taubman Student Services Center building will actually be part of the curriculum for instructors at Lawrence Technological University in Southfield. ..
By Thomas I. Palley
Special to Press Associates ..
Wal-Mart's latest foray into construction of a new store in Michigan is meeting with a resounding thud in Vienna Twp., north of Flint area. ..
By Andrew Korfhage ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?