SALINE - Manufacturing and industrial plant owners want their machinery's gears to mesh properly, they don't want their drill bits to overheat, and they want their motors to operate at peak efficiency. ..
An OSHA standard that would require hand-washing facilities on all construction sites is still a priority. But it depends on your definition of "priority." ..
While Republican lawmakers were taking bites out of unions in Lansing in 1999, GOP lawmakers in Congress were barely nipping at labor's heels. ..
If you or someone you know is planning on staking out a career in construction over the next eight years…your skills are probably going to be in demand. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center