SALINE - Manufacturing and industrial plant owners want their machinery's gears to mesh properly, they don't want their drill bits to overheat, and they want their motors to operate at peak efficiency. ..
An OSHA standard that would require hand-washing facilities on all construction sites is still a priority. But it depends on your definition of "priority." ..
While Republican lawmakers were taking bites out of unions in Lansing in 1999, GOP lawmakers in Congress were barely nipping at labor's heels. ..
If you or someone you know is planning on staking out a career in construction over the next eight years…your skills are probably going to be in demand. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?