As we flip the odometer on 2005, Michigan's unionized construction industry is still having trouble finding a solid foothold to climb out of the hole it is in. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Many in organized labor are seeking to change the mission and the structure of the AFL-CIO and its affiliate unions. ..
One year ahead of schedule, one of Michigan's largest transportation projects is complete. ..
More road 'donors' on Senate panel
The battle to straighten out funding for construction and maintenance of the nation's roads and bridges probably won't be solved in Congress for months - but at least a majority of Senate lawmakers on a key committee will be sympathetic to states like Michigan. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it