As we flip the odometer on 2005, Michigan's unionized construction industry is still having trouble finding a solid foothold to climb out of the hole it is in. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Many in organized labor are seeking to change the mission and the structure of the AFL-CIO and its affiliate unions. ..
One year ahead of schedule, one of Michigan's largest transportation projects is complete. ..
More road 'donors' on Senate panel
The battle to straighten out funding for construction and maintenance of the nation's roads and bridges probably won't be solved in Congress for months - but at least a majority of Senate lawmakers on a key committee will be sympathetic to states like Michigan. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction