The ugly effort to introduce a right-to-work law in Michigan now has a formally named sponsor, a big-pocketed, notorious advocate, and perhaps a new strategy. ..
The Michigan Right to Work Committee, Steve Forbes and Republican Rep. Jacob Hoogendyk aren't the only ones filling mailboxes with anti-union literature these days. (See the above article). ..
FLINT - Construction of a new student residence hall at the University of Michigan-Flint campus is hoped to be the first step in changing the personality of the commuter college. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?