The ugly effort to introduce a right-to-work law in Michigan now has a formally named sponsor, a big-pocketed, notorious advocate, and perhaps a new strategy. ..
The Michigan Right to Work Committee, Steve Forbes and Republican Rep. Jacob Hoogendyk aren't the only ones filling mailboxes with anti-union literature these days. (See the above article). ..
FLINT - Construction of a new student residence hall at the University of Michigan-Flint campus is hoped to be the first step in changing the personality of the commuter college. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin