Trade union members and their employers know what's expected when it comes to overtime pay, because terms and conditions of their employment are spelled out in their collective bargaining contract. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Not only will the Bush Administration not allow OSHA to regulate ergonomic injuries - it won't even count them. ..
Building trades workers are helping to restore some of the lost luster atop the "Golden Tower of the Fisher Building." ..
Average first-year contract settlements for wage and benefits in the U.S. construction industry in the first half of 2003 have resulted in increases of $1.45 or 4.3 percent - a slight decline from levels a year ago. ..
LANSING - A large chunk of money to repair Michigan's roads and bridges has been lost and found. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved