'He is simply on the right side of the issues that matter to our collective membership' ..
By Guy Snyder
Michigan Construction News.com ..
There are new signs of life in this tough old town, in the form of the sights and sounds of construction activity in the downtown area. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. - "Surging prices for diesel fuel, asphalt, steel and other materials are clobbering construction budgets," Ken Simonson, Chief Economist for The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), said July 17. Simonson was commenting on the producer price index (PPI) for June reported that day by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center