'He is simply on the right side of the issues that matter to our collective membership' ..
By Guy Snyder
Michigan Construction News.com ..
There are new signs of life in this tough old town, in the form of the sights and sounds of construction activity in the downtown area. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. - "Surging prices for diesel fuel, asphalt, steel and other materials are clobbering construction budgets," Ken Simonson, Chief Economist for The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), said July 17. Simonson was commenting on the producer price index (PPI) for June reported that day by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it