LANSING - Many Michiganians who work as salespeople, nurses, or truck drivers - among several other types of occupations - currently are not eligible for mandatory overtime pay under federal law. ..
In 2005, the average CEO in the United States earned 262 times the pay of the average worker - the second-highest level of this ratio in the 40 years for which there is data. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - The building trades are bringing out of the ground what will be this city's largest development in the last decade. ..
The sun warms our planet, provides energy for plants to grow and generally lets us know when to get out of bed in the morning - but it can be brutal on our skin. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)--By a 52-46 margin, the GOP-run Senate voted June 20 to raise the minimum wage. But the measure needed 60 votes to pass, so it didn't. ..
YPSILANTI - In an area dominated by low-level buildings, the 13-story critical care tower going up on the St. Joseph Mercy Hospital's 360-acre campus is difficult to miss. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced