LANSING - Many Michiganians who work as salespeople, nurses, or truck drivers - among several other types of occupations - currently are not eligible for mandatory overtime pay under federal law. ..
In 2005, the average CEO in the United States earned 262 times the pay of the average worker - the second-highest level of this ratio in the 40 years for which there is data. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - The building trades are bringing out of the ground what will be this city's largest development in the last decade. ..
The sun warms our planet, provides energy for plants to grow and generally lets us know when to get out of bed in the morning - but it can be brutal on our skin. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)--By a 52-46 margin, the GOP-run Senate voted June 20 to raise the minimum wage. But the measure needed 60 votes to pass, so it didn't. ..
YPSILANTI - In an area dominated by low-level buildings, the 13-story critical care tower going up on the St. Joseph Mercy Hospital's 360-acre campus is difficult to miss. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages