LANSING - Many Michiganians who work as salespeople, nurses, or truck drivers - among several other types of occupations - currently are not eligible for mandatory overtime pay under federal law. ..
In 2005, the average CEO in the United States earned 262 times the pay of the average worker - the second-highest level of this ratio in the 40 years for which there is data. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - The building trades are bringing out of the ground what will be this city's largest development in the last decade. ..
The sun warms our planet, provides energy for plants to grow and generally lets us know when to get out of bed in the morning - but it can be brutal on our skin. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)--By a 52-46 margin, the GOP-run Senate voted June 20 to raise the minimum wage. But the measure needed 60 votes to pass, so it didn't. ..
YPSILANTI - In an area dominated by low-level buildings, the 13-story critical care tower going up on the St. Joseph Mercy Hospital's 360-acre campus is difficult to miss. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades