STERLING HEIGHTS – SHAP is taking shape. ..
Former Democratic U.S. Rep. Mark Schauer, 51, on May 28 announced that he would challenge incumbent Republican Rick Snyder for Michigan governor. Schauer’s entry marks the first – and perhaps only – major Democratic challenger into the race. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin