STERLING HEIGHTS – SHAP is taking shape. ..
Former Democratic U.S. Rep. Mark Schauer, 51, on May 28 announced that he would challenge incumbent Republican Rick Snyder for Michigan governor. Schauer’s entry marks the first – and perhaps only – major Democratic challenger into the race. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?