Union disunity is starting to raise red flags with construction employers. ..
There is a popular conception that most construction fatalities occur on Mondays and Fridays - but the statistics don't bear this out. ..
Taking shape in Taylor is the first section of the dual-arch Gateway Bridge - a pair of matching, east-west 246-foot-long spans that will serve as a landmark for Metro Airport travelers headed along I-94 to and from Detroit. ..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Michigan's ailing construction economy won't be re-built in a day, either. ..
By Mark Dempsey ..
JACKSON - Foote Hospital's Emergency Department is getting busier. As a result, it's getting bigger. ..
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center
- Got milk? At Prairie Farms, it will be 'ultra' cold and long-lasting
- Producing national champs is getting routine for Local 169
- The union advantage elevates safety, too
- News Briefs
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- Governor's race is labor's best chance to have impact again
- Beaumont, trades bring new vitality to former Botsford campus
- We must support candidates who will stand up for working men and women