Union disunity is starting to raise red flags with construction employers. ..
There is a popular conception that most construction fatalities occur on Mondays and Fridays - but the statistics don't bear this out. ..
Taking shape in Taylor is the first section of the dual-arch Gateway Bridge - a pair of matching, east-west 246-foot-long spans that will serve as a landmark for Metro Airport travelers headed along I-94 to and from Detroit. ..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Michigan's ailing construction economy won't be re-built in a day, either. ..
By Mark Dempsey ..
JACKSON - Foote Hospital's Emergency Department is getting busier. As a result, it's getting bigger. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction