Union disunity is starting to raise red flags with construction employers. ..
There is a popular conception that most construction fatalities occur on Mondays and Fridays - but the statistics don't bear this out. ..
Taking shape in Taylor is the first section of the dual-arch Gateway Bridge - a pair of matching, east-west 246-foot-long spans that will serve as a landmark for Metro Airport travelers headed along I-94 to and from Detroit. ..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and Michigan's ailing construction economy won't be re-built in a day, either. ..
By Mark Dempsey ..
JACKSON - Foote Hospital's Emergency Department is getting busier. As a result, it's getting bigger. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?