LANSING - House Bill 5064, a measure which would increase the number of portable toilets on construction sites - and require the nearby placement of hand sanitizers or washing stations - has been stopped up in the Michigan House. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - It's called the "Ramp Up" project - and indeed a good portion of the Gerald R. Ford International Airport's new parking ramp structure is up, and the signature wavy canopy that will cover pedestrians entering the terminal is taking shape, too. ..
MARQUETTE - While the students are away the building trades will… work. ..
By Mark Breslin ..
DETROIT - Nearly two weeks after the Detroit Red Wings beat the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the NHL's Stanley Cup playoffs, team photographer Dave Reginek's job still wasn't done. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center