LANSING - House Bill 5064, a measure which would increase the number of portable toilets on construction sites - and require the nearby placement of hand sanitizers or washing stations - has been stopped up in the Michigan House. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - It's called the "Ramp Up" project - and indeed a good portion of the Gerald R. Ford International Airport's new parking ramp structure is up, and the signature wavy canopy that will cover pedestrians entering the terminal is taking shape, too. ..
MARQUETTE - While the students are away the building trades will… work. ..
By Mark Breslin ..
DETROIT - Nearly two weeks after the Detroit Red Wings beat the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the NHL's Stanley Cup playoffs, team photographer Dave Reginek's job still wasn't done. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin