SAGINAW - A tour last month of the new Covenant Health Care facility allowed Plumbers and Steam Fitters Local 85 and the Bay Area Association of Michigan Mechanical Contractors to put their best foot forward to promote their industry. ..
Doubling traffic fines, increasing highway signage and heightened promotional campaigns have been employed in recent years as ways to improve safety for road workers. ..
GRAND RAPIDS - The state Department of Transportation called the recently completed reconstruction of the city's notorious U.S. 131 S-Curve "by far the largest and most complex civil engineering project ever launched in West Michigan." ..
The U.S. construction industry was supposed to get its own standard for dealing with noise on job sites in 1983 - and today, we're still waiting. ..
Hearing loss is one of the most common maladies affecting construction workers - and one of the most easily preventable. ..
The construction industry was exempt from the recent and short-lived OSHA ergonomic standard. ..
Looking forward to your tax rebate check? It may not deliver all that's promised. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center