If the 1,800 young people who visited Cobo Center on May 24 wanted to learn about a career in construction, they went to the right place. ..
The Make-A-Wish Foundation will be happy to hear that Hardhats on the National Steel galvanizer project enjoy soft drinks so much. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?