Why is this recession so deep, and what can be done to reverse it? ..
LANSING – Michigan is in line to get about $7 billion in federal stimulus money, but it’s probably going to take months to figure out how it’s all going to be spent. ..
WASHINGTON – It’s a new day at the U.S. Department of Labor, which was criticized during the Bush years as a lapdog for the business community rather than a guard dog for the interests of American workers. ..
SAGINAW TWP. - Increased sewer capacity is in the pipeline at the township's Southwest Wastewater Treatment Plant, where the building trades are at work. ..
(PAI) – An AFL-CIO statement has given the green light to ongoing talks designed to reunify the nation’s competing union federations. As approved by the AFL-CIO Executive Council in Miami on March 4, the statement says “now is the time to bring the union movement back together.” ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades