LANSING - If some balance isn't restored to state government, the next decade will likely be a debacle for working people in the State of Michigan. ..
LANSING - The labor vote is ripe for the taking. Most of the time, all you have to do is ask for it. ..
The building trades, general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger and its subcontracts are erecting a new headquarters building in Troy for Flagstar Bancorp. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?