LANSING - If some balance isn't restored to state government, the next decade will likely be a debacle for working people in the State of Michigan. ..
LANSING - The labor vote is ripe for the taking. Most of the time, all you have to do is ask for it. ..
The building trades, general contractor Walbridge-Aldinger and its subcontracts are erecting a new headquarters building in Troy for Flagstar Bancorp. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin