LANSING - How can Michigan's workers survive and attempt to thrive in an incredibly difficult economic environment? ..
BROOKLYN - The largest sports venue in the state is about to get a little larger. ..
LANSING - Are construction industry project labor agreements the "Gift of God or Work of the Devil?" ..
LANSING - The massive gap of revenues vs. income to fund operations of Michigan's government, said Lynn Jondahl, is "incredible - we have a structural deficit in Michigan that will continue to grow." ..
WHITMORE LAKE - One of the foremost applications in Michigan for "building green" is shaping up in the form of this city's new high school. ..
Michigan will be receiving more money to fix roads and bridges, and spending fairness among the states may be on the way to becoming a little more equitable. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades