LANSING - How can Michigan's workers survive and attempt to thrive in an incredibly difficult economic environment? ..
BROOKLYN - The largest sports venue in the state is about to get a little larger. ..
LANSING - Are construction industry project labor agreements the "Gift of God or Work of the Devil?" ..
LANSING - The massive gap of revenues vs. income to fund operations of Michigan's government, said Lynn Jondahl, is "incredible - we have a structural deficit in Michigan that will continue to grow." ..
WHITMORE LAKE - One of the foremost applications in Michigan for "building green" is shaping up in the form of this city's new high school. ..
Michigan will be receiving more money to fix roads and bridges, and spending fairness among the states may be on the way to becoming a little more equitable. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin