LANSING - Six weeks after David Plawecki addressed a group of building trades leaders and described how there was "no excuse" for the state's abysmal unemployment compensation customer service record, he said the situation has improved. ..
If you need to contact the Michigan Bureau of Workers and Unemployment Compensation (BWUC), following is some contact information: ..
LANSING - An expansion project at Sparrow Hospital will provide more places for patients and the vehicles that bring them there. ..
Going up next to the existing Cass Tech High School is the new Cass Tech High School, which will provide the school's students and faculty with a study in contrasting buildings. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?