LANSING - Six weeks after David Plawecki addressed a group of building trades leaders and described how there was "no excuse" for the state's abysmal unemployment compensation customer service record, he said the situation has improved. ..
If you need to contact the Michigan Bureau of Workers and Unemployment Compensation (BWUC), following is some contact information: ..
LANSING - An expansion project at Sparrow Hospital will provide more places for patients and the vehicles that bring them there. ..
Going up next to the existing Cass Tech High School is the new Cass Tech High School, which will provide the school's students and faculty with a study in contrasting buildings. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin