WASHINGTON (PAI) - Clinton? Obama? Or (highly unlikely) McCain? ..
By Mark Breslin ..
EAST LANSING - "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference." - Alabama football coach Paul "Bear" Bryant. ..
In the 22 years he has been a union organizer for the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Muskegon native Jim Rudicil has preached "using all the tools in your toolbox" as a way to communicate with, and organize nonunion workers and employers. ..
One of the tools currently getting some use in Jim Rudicil's toolbox is information gleaned from the O*Net website at www.onetcenter.org. ..
EAST LANSING - The Michigan State University Board of Trustees on Feb. 22 put into place a framework for the use of project labor agreements (PLA) for major campus construction projects. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction