LANSING - It all seemed like such a simple game plan back in January. ..
Wayne State University will soon have a 270,000-square-foot, $64 million remedy to address the shortcomings of the crowded and outdated Shapero Hall. ..
As if John Engler hasn't left enough of an imprint on this state after 12 years as Michigan governor. ..
The U.S. Senate followed the House last week and adopted sweeping campaign finance reforms that will change - but not likely stop - the way money flows to political candidates and parties. President Bush was expected to sign the measure into law. ..
The person who was the driving force in establishing the Boilermakers Local 169 Training Center now has his name on the building. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction