LANSING - It all seemed like such a simple game plan back in January. ..
Wayne State University will soon have a 270,000-square-foot, $64 million remedy to address the shortcomings of the crowded and outdated Shapero Hall. ..
As if John Engler hasn't left enough of an imprint on this state after 12 years as Michigan governor. ..
The U.S. Senate followed the House last week and adopted sweeping campaign finance reforms that will change - but not likely stop - the way money flows to political candidates and parties. President Bush was expected to sign the measure into law. ..
The person who was the driving force in establishing the Boilermakers Local 169 Training Center now has his name on the building. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin