LANSING - It all seemed like such a simple game plan back in January. ..
Wayne State University will soon have a 270,000-square-foot, $64 million remedy to address the shortcomings of the crowded and outdated Shapero Hall. ..
As if John Engler hasn't left enough of an imprint on this state after 12 years as Michigan governor. ..
The U.S. Senate followed the House last week and adopted sweeping campaign finance reforms that will change - but not likely stop - the way money flows to political candidates and parties. President Bush was expected to sign the measure into law. ..
The person who was the driving force in establishing the Boilermakers Local 169 Training Center now has his name on the building. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center