GRAND RAPIDS – Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney came to Michigan the day after Valentine’s Day, but he wasn’t showing any love for the state’s union members. ..
“The Labor Educator” ..
EAST LANSING – They’re calling it an addition, but the added space that’s being constructed at Wells Hall on the Michigan State University campus needs a better term to describe it. Perhaps a cap? Or a crown? ..
LANSING – It was bad enough for the state’s workers when Gov. Rick Snyder signed a Republican-backed bill last March 28, which made Michigan the first state in history to reduce Unemployment Insurance benefits, from 26 to 20 weeks. ..
Dave Austin has joined the staff of the Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council’s Detroit office, serving as business representative. ..
BATTLE CREEK – The transformation of the Lane Thomas Building on the Kellogg Community College campus is nearly complete. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center