LANSING -A few Republicans in the Michigan House lined up with Democrats in an effort to help lower the state's alarming death and injury rate among workers. ..
At the grand entrance of the Greektown Casino in Detroit, visitors will be walking all over a piece of art work that's rarely seen in modern construction. ..
The ingenuity of construction workers received tip of the hat on March 16 amid hundreds of construction industry movers and shakers from around the world. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction