LANSING - A package of bills that would restore lost income, fees and penalties to people falsely accused of unemployment insurance fraud was introduced last month by Democrats in the state Legislature. Republicans are looking at fixing the mess, too. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)—It went nowhere in the prior, Republican-run Congress, but House Democrats who specialize in workers’ issues have reintroduced their bill to strengthen the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. ..
EAST LANSING - Civil construction of the most powerful rare isotope accelerator in the world is nearing substantial completion. ..
The cost of materials and services used in the nation's construction industry rose markedly faster than the price of completed buildings, according to a new analysis of federal producer price data released Feb. 14 by the Associated General Contractors of America. ..
Construction workers have a big stake in the prevention, detection, treatment and cure of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?