LANSING - A package of bills that would restore lost income, fees and penalties to people falsely accused of unemployment insurance fraud was introduced last month by Democrats in the state Legislature. Republicans are looking at fixing the mess, too. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)—It went nowhere in the prior, Republican-run Congress, but House Democrats who specialize in workers’ issues have reintroduced their bill to strengthen the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. ..
EAST LANSING - Civil construction of the most powerful rare isotope accelerator in the world is nearing substantial completion. ..
The cost of materials and services used in the nation's construction industry rose markedly faster than the price of completed buildings, according to a new analysis of federal producer price data released Feb. 14 by the Associated General Contractors of America. ..
Construction workers have a big stake in the prevention, detection, treatment and cure of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it