In some counties, on federally funded building projects, the prevailing wage and benefit package for construction workers in various trades is $7.50 to $8 per hour. ..
VAN BUREN TWP. – Here comes the neighborhood. ..
Will Congress finally approve a reformed agenda for dealing with present and future asbestosis cases? ..
Perhaps the defining issue in this year’s presidential election is our nation’s loss of manufacturing and other good-paying jobs that have taken place since the Bush Administration has been in office. ..
Who knew that assembling a Whopper or a Big Mac may be just like building an automobile. ..
ANN ARBOR – Renovated and expanded over the years, the University of Michigan Stadium today has one of the nation’s largest seating capacities for football stadiums – but it could have been called “The Big House” even when it was opened in 1927. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin