In some counties, on federally funded building projects, the prevailing wage and benefit package for construction workers in various trades is $7.50 to $8 per hour. ..
VAN BUREN TWP. – Here comes the neighborhood. ..
Will Congress finally approve a reformed agenda for dealing with present and future asbestosis cases? ..
Perhaps the defining issue in this year’s presidential election is our nation’s loss of manufacturing and other good-paying jobs that have taken place since the Bush Administration has been in office. ..
Who knew that assembling a Whopper or a Big Mac may be just like building an automobile. ..
ANN ARBOR – Renovated and expanded over the years, the University of Michigan Stadium today has one of the nation’s largest seating capacities for football stadiums – but it could have been called “The Big House” even when it was opened in 1927. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced