ANN ARBOR - Washtenaw County is proving to be a nationwide magnet for building trades training. ..
LANSING - A series of bills that make up the "Hire Michigan First" initiative cleared the state House Labor and Commerce Committee last month, but the future of the package isn't clear. ..
By Mark Breslin
(Eleventh in a series) ..
ANN ARBOR - When the $121 million expansion of the Kellogg Eye Center is complete, it will be "the largest and most comprehensive eye center in the Midwest," according to the University of Michigan. ..
WIXOM - The new and improved Iron Workers Local 25 Training Center is open for business. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it