ANN ARBOR - Washtenaw County is proving to be a nationwide magnet for building trades training. ..
LANSING - A series of bills that make up the "Hire Michigan First" initiative cleared the state House Labor and Commerce Committee last month, but the future of the package isn't clear. ..
By Mark Breslin
(Eleventh in a series) ..
ANN ARBOR - When the $121 million expansion of the Kellogg Eye Center is complete, it will be "the largest and most comprehensive eye center in the Midwest," according to the University of Michigan. ..
WIXOM - The new and improved Iron Workers Local 25 Training Center is open for business. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin