Michigan's highway workers have been given another small measure of safety from state lawmakers. ..
WARREN - The largest new construction/renovation project ever at the massive General Motors Technical Center is changing the 630-acre campus into modern working space that's ready for the future. ..
The tradition of straight-party voting in Michigan may have life after all. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - The long debate in Congress over giving the president Fast-Track trade authority took another twist on May 15, when the Senate voted 61-38 to allow separate votes on any section of any treaty that would weaken existing U.S. trade laws. ..
In concert with its contractor association, Sheet Metal Workers Local 80 took the wraps off their new identification logo on May 5, and unveiled the local's new Southfield union hall, too. ..
Medical reports last year called into question the effectiveness of giving CPR, or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, to heart attack victims. ..
HOWELL - The ties that bind iron workers and crane operators on construction sites are well-established. ..
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center
- Got milk? At Prairie Farms, it will be 'ultra' cold and long-lasting
- Producing national champs is getting routine for Local 169
- The union advantage elevates safety, too
- News Briefs
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- Governor's race is labor's best chance to have impact again
- Beaumont, trades bring new vitality to former Botsford campus
- We must support candidates who will stand up for working men and women