Michigan's highway workers have been given another small measure of safety from state lawmakers. ..
WARREN - The largest new construction/renovation project ever at the massive General Motors Technical Center is changing the 630-acre campus into modern working space that's ready for the future. ..
The tradition of straight-party voting in Michigan may have life after all. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - The long debate in Congress over giving the president Fast-Track trade authority took another twist on May 15, when the Senate voted 61-38 to allow separate votes on any section of any treaty that would weaken existing U.S. trade laws. ..
In concert with its contractor association, Sheet Metal Workers Local 80 took the wraps off their new identification logo on May 5, and unveiled the local's new Southfield union hall, too. ..
Medical reports last year called into question the effectiveness of giving CPR, or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, to heart attack victims. ..
HOWELL - The ties that bind iron workers and crane operators on construction sites are well-established. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages