There's a new name for "Paycheck Protection." ..
General Motors has (almost) left their building, but gone are the letters that formed the sign that identified the automaker's headquarters for more than 40 years. ..
By Richard J. Mee
Chief, Construction Safety Division ..
By Thomas Boensch
Michigan State Building and Construction Trades Council ..
Two more projects are extending a building splurge that is transforming the look of the Wayne State University. ..
LANSING - Building trades unions are part of an effort to construct a memorial to the 2,649 people from Michigan who died during the Vietnam War. ..
In today's tight job market, more and more employers, for the first time, will turn to younger people to meet these needs this summer. For many young people, this will be their first job. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction