U.S. automakers have a new "lobbying" group that began an ad campaign this month, explaining why buying American-made vehicles helps America. ..
Upon his death in 1910, Detroiter James Scott bequeathed $500,000 to his hometown for the construction of a fountain in his honor on Belle Isle, a city-owned park in the Detroit River. ..
The nation's old and new labor federations aren't playing nice. ..
Michigan's Give 'em a Brake Safety Coalition kicked-off its annual highway work safety campaign on May 11 at a news conference held at the State Capitol, urging motorists to pay close attention to a new highway work zone speed limit sign. ..
BAY CITY - Another major development along the Saginaw River is keeping the building trades busy. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction