U.S. automakers have a new "lobbying" group that began an ad campaign this month, explaining why buying American-made vehicles helps America. ..
Upon his death in 1910, Detroiter James Scott bequeathed $500,000 to his hometown for the construction of a fountain in his honor on Belle Isle, a city-owned park in the Detroit River. ..
The nation's old and new labor federations aren't playing nice. ..
Michigan's Give 'em a Brake Safety Coalition kicked-off its annual highway work safety campaign on May 11 at a news conference held at the State Capitol, urging motorists to pay close attention to a new highway work zone speed limit sign. ..
BAY CITY - Another major development along the Saginaw River is keeping the building trades busy. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades