U.S. automakers have a new "lobbying" group that began an ad campaign this month, explaining why buying American-made vehicles helps America. ..
Upon his death in 1910, Detroiter James Scott bequeathed $500,000 to his hometown for the construction of a fountain in his honor on Belle Isle, a city-owned park in the Detroit River. ..
The nation's old and new labor federations aren't playing nice. ..
Michigan's Give 'em a Brake Safety Coalition kicked-off its annual highway work safety campaign on May 11 at a news conference held at the State Capitol, urging motorists to pay close attention to a new highway work zone speed limit sign. ..
BAY CITY - Another major development along the Saginaw River is keeping the building trades busy. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved