LANSING - Together with a number of their contractor associations, representatives from the states building trades unions put their best foot forward on May 9 at the Lansing Center, with booths set up with information about their craft, hands-on demonstrations of what they do, informative handouts, lunch and a reception later, as well as a few speeches.
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades