LANSING - Together with a number of their contractor associations, representatives from the states building trades unions put their best foot forward on May 9 at the Lansing Center, with booths set up with information about their craft, hands-on demonstrations of what they do, informative handouts, lunch and a reception later, as well as a few speeches.
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages