Michigan's new law imposing tougher penalties on work zone speeders who injure or kill road workers is being applied for the first time in the courts. ..
Properly anchored and protected, the 76-year-old limestone panels on the Maccabees building in Detroit would probably adorn the exterior of the building for several lifetimes. ..
FRANKFORT - Michigan's last steam-powered crane is good to go for another season of work. ..
At 2,700 lbs., a Volkswagen Beetle might be one of the lightest cars on the road. But you still wouldn't want one falling on your head. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE - Northern Michigan's thespians, vocalists, hoofers and behind-the-scenes personnel next year will have a first-class facility in which to put their best foot forward, when Lake Superior State University's Fine and Performing Arts Center is scheduled to open its doors. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced