LANSING – After the initial flurry of anti-worker, anti-union bills introduced in the Republican-dominated legislature earlier this year, then numerous protest rallies on the Capitol Building’s front steps, follow-up legislative action has been moving a bit slowly, hasn’t it? ..
Prevailing wage is now being attacked on two fronts in Michigan. ..
PONTIAC – Walbridge, their subcontractors and the building trades have finished their construction roles at the Raleigh Michigan Studios complex. Next on stage: the people who make movies. ..
(By Mark Gruenberg, Press Associates) ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?