"Class." "Dignity." "Integrity." "Decency." ..
Some tradesmen golf, fish or play softball in their spare time. ..
Phil Kowynia, Jr. didn't think he could beat out a national pool of talent in the Sheet Metal Workers National Apprenticeship Contest as a second-year apprentice in 1999 - and he was right. ..
The ingenuity of construction workers received tip of the hat on March 16 amid hundreds of construction industry movers and shakers from around the world. ..
Robert Georgine, president of the Building Trades Department, AFL-CIO since 1974, announced his resignation on Jan. 19. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?