LANSING - So what happens if prevailing wage goes away in Michigan? ..
LANSING – The proposed repeal of Michigan’s Prevailing Wage Act is not a done deal. And Michigan’s building trades workers are asked to do their part to make sure it stays that way. ..
ANN ARBOR - The University of Michigan campus was busy again last month. And it wasn't only because of students returning from the holiday break. ..
Keys to northern work prospects: paper, power and pulp…Paper maker wants the economy to turn the page
SAULT STE. MARIE – Low advertising revenues are forcing newspapers across the nation to go out of business, and magazines and other publications are similarly hard hit by high costs of printing and mailing their product. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE – Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council Secretary-Treasurer Patrick Devlin and President Patrick “Shorty” Gleason were both re-elected to four-year terms during the council’s 49th annual convention. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced