LANSING - So what happens if prevailing wage goes away in Michigan? ..
LANSING – The proposed repeal of Michigan’s Prevailing Wage Act is not a done deal. And Michigan’s building trades workers are asked to do their part to make sure it stays that way. ..
ANN ARBOR - The University of Michigan campus was busy again last month. And it wasn't only because of students returning from the holiday break. ..
Keys to northern work prospects: paper, power and pulp…Paper maker wants the economy to turn the page
SAULT STE. MARIE – Low advertising revenues are forcing newspapers across the nation to go out of business, and magazines and other publications are similarly hard hit by high costs of printing and mailing their product. ..
SAULT STE. MARIE – Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council Secretary-Treasurer Patrick Devlin and President Patrick “Shorty” Gleason were both re-elected to four-year terms during the council’s 49th annual convention. ..
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- 'A lot to like' about major new development in Kalamazoo
- News Briefs
- Tell the DOL: Hands off building trades apprenticeships
- Weaker apprenticeship standards loom with new review by DOL
- Organized labor is no fan of new DOL secretary
- Put 'Michigan Jobs First,' says Whitmer directive
- Head's up: 'safety helmets' may be headed to your jobsite
- News Briefs
- Roncelli, trades undertake expansion for McLaren Macomb