LANSING - Republicans in both the state House and Senate have made repeal of the Michigan Prevailing Wage Act of 1965 their top priority in 2015 - with the first three bills in each chamber that were introduced last month related to canceling the law. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A small attachment to a large $1.1 trillion spending package which passed Congress this month could be the first step toward improving protections for financially troubled multiemployer pension plans. But it’s also likely to bring financial pain to some pensioners. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center