LANSING - Republicans in both the state House and Senate have made repeal of the Michigan Prevailing Wage Act of 1965 their top priority in 2015 - with the first three bills in each chamber that were introduced last month related to canceling the law. ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A small attachment to a large $1.1 trillion spending package which passed Congress this month could be the first step toward improving protections for financially troubled multiemployer pension plans. But it’s also likely to bring financial pain to some pensioners. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced